Tuesday, January 17, 2012

City of Ashes

Hello my name is Carter. I will be presenting my
book City of Ashes for my book review. In this book Clary is a shadow hunter, a person who kills demons. Her father, Valentine, was a shadow hunter at one time but then he turned corrupt. In this book Clary and her newly introduced brother Jace have second thoughts of which side they really should be on.
I would suggest reading this book to all of my fellow classmates, but you obviously want to read the first book in the series first. I suggest this book to every person who enjoys unpredictable mythological novels. This is a great book because it has a good story line while still maintaining some humorous sections.
Kirkus reviews states that readers of urban fantasy will devour this deliciously overwrought adventure. The author of the twilight series quotes “ The Mortal Instruments series is a story that I would love to live in, Beautiful.”
Thank you for listening. I hope you all read this book.

Recommended by Carter Pins

No comments:

Post a Comment