Thursday, May 5, 2011

Endgame by Nancy Garden

I read the book Endgame by Nancy Garden. An anonymous review said “This book kept me going back for more. I couldn’t put it down.” This book was rated four and a half stars on the Barns and Nobel website. My favorite quote from this book was “Dad likes Perfect Peter, he’s how he wanted me to be, but I’m different.” I like this quote because the whole book Grays dad is always talking about Peter his older brother and how he should be more like him. This book was one of the better books I have read. I wasn’t able to put this book down. When I did I couldn’t wait until I could pick it up again. Gray uses some very clever ideas in this book. Such as hiding the knife he caries in his sock. And going in the back door at school and navigating his way through back hallways all so he doesn’t get beat up by the jocks. This books makes you realize that things are not always as they seem. Gray doesn’t act like he is ever picked on but in all reality he was. Until he took matters into his own hands. What did Gray do? What will happen to him? Read Endgame by Nancy Garden to find out!!!

Recommended by Ben Burds

No comments:

Post a Comment