Monday, May 9, 2011

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

The book I read was The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. This engaging, credible book will make you keep reading more and always making predictions. This book is recommended for ages twelve and up. This book tells the story of Macy, and her adventures with the Wish Catering Crew. This is what the back of the book says: (read the back of the book.)
This is one of my favorite quotes from the book:

“Look when I was in the hospital, right after the accident, they thought I was going to die. I was pretty screwed up, you know.” Kristy said, “Then, life was very short, literally. But now that I’m better, it seems so long I have to squint to see even the edges of it. It’s all in the view, Macy. That’s what I mean about forever, too. For any one of us our forever could end in an hour, or a hundred years from now. You can never know for sure, so make it count.”

I like this because it teaches you to live everyday like you may never live tomorrow.

I recommend this book and also check out others by this author, such as This Lullaby, Dreamland, and Just Listen.


Recommended by Catherine McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment