Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stolen Children by Peg Kehret

The the book I’m doing my review on is Stolen Children by: Peg Kehret. I really like this book because it makes you keep wanting more. This book is about Amy who just lost her dad to a car accident. She wants to make up for it by babysitting this rich family’s daughter Kendra. The babysitting job is going just fine when she hears a car engine speed away. She goes to Kendra’s room and she’s not there. That’s when she hears the car engine again and someone comes in the house and takes Amy. The kidnappers are sending videos to both family’s. That’s when Amy decides to send messages in the videos. The family’s don’t get the messages at first but Amy’s best friends figures out the clues. My favorite quote from this book is “ It wasn’t luck. Amy got rescued because she used her brain.” The Kirkus Review says, “Fast-paced, plot driven... A sure hit.” Other books that Peg Kehret wrote are Abduction, The Ghost’s Grave, Earthquake Terror, and I’m Not Who You Think I Am.

Recommended by Collin Koerperich

No comments:

Post a Comment