Wednesday, March 14, 2012

For Now & Always by Sarah Bates

I read the book For Now & Always, by Sarah Bates. This is definitely one of my all time favorite books. Ana comes back home from college for Christmas break, and decides she doesn't want to leave again. Over time, she develops a relationship with her divorced friend Caleb, who has a son. Can the divorce ruin their relationship, or will they be able maintain a healthy relationship? I'd reccomend this book to girls, because it's about relationships. I don't think most boys would like it. When I read this book, I couldn't put it down! It definitely keeps you hooked. It's reccomended for young adults, or teens.
This book reminds me of The Boyfriend Thief, because there's moments when you'll just smile and want to keep reading. I didn't want either of these books to end!
A quote from this book is "Someone once told me that cleaning works well as an avoidance quirk. She was right, of course. She usually is, but after a while, there's only so much that can be cleaned, and then you have to face what you worked so hard to avoid." This was said by Caleb Stevens.
Sarah Bates has also written the books; Always & Forever, Choices, A Friendly Arrangement, and more! I really liked this book, and I think that anyone else who reads it will, too! :)

Recommended by Alexis Mescher

No comments:

Post a Comment