Tuesday, March 27, 2012

There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom by Louis Sacher

I just read There’s a Boy In the Girl’s Bathroom by Louis Sacher it was about a boy named Bradley who is in the fifth grade and doesn’t have very many friends and doesn’t really try at school. School is a very rough place for Bradley until Jeff comes a long, a kid from Washington D.C. Carla is another friend of Bradley’s and she is the counselor. Jeff does not actually like Bradley but they are both hard up for friends. Later Jeff starts to hang out with the cool people and the girls. Colleen a girl is having a birthday soon. My favorite quote in this book was “Give me a dollar or I’ll spit on you.” I liked that quote because it shows how Bradley is kind of a bully too. It’s the winner of 19 Children’s choice awards. It deserved every award too. I could not find any quotes form people about the book. Read to find out if Bradley is still friends with Jeff or if Bradley goes to the birthday party!

Recommended by Ethan Kluesner

No comments:

Post a Comment