Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Someone's Watching by Sharon Potts

Hello, I am doing my book review on Someone’s Watching, by: Sharon
Potts. Kate and Joanne go to South Beach for spring break. While
they’re there someone takes them. Who could it be? Kate’s dad comes to
Miami not just to look for Kate, but to see Robbie, his daughter that
he has never seen in a while, and to tell her that Kate is her step
sister. Robbie is not so happy to see her father, but that doesn’t
stop her. Robbie searches everywhere for Kate, and even notifys a
detective, but they still can’t find her. Robbie has a list of people
in mind, but could they really have taken her? Robbie may have to
choose between saving her step sister or saving herself. You’ll have
to read to find out who really took Kate, and if it’s not too late to
get Kate back!

A quote from the book that I really enjoyed was, “You’re my
Pocahontas.” He said, when he tucked her into bed. “You’re my little
Pocahontas.” Publisher Weekly states, “Potts's shiver-rich follow-up
to In their blood takes a hard look at Miami's intense South Beach
club scene.”

The recommended reading age for the novel is, 14 and up. This book
has not won any awards. Another book by this author is, South Beach
Cinderella. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did!

Recommended by Lisa Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment